Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 rashers bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g frozen cauliflower veggie rice
- 1 cup frozen carrots, peas and corn
- 1.5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Spring onion curls, for garnish
- Heat half the oil in a non stick wok over medium heat. Pour in eggs, swirl over the base to form a thin omelette and cook until just set. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium-high add remaining oil, sauté bacon and onion for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic and continue to cook for a further minute. Add frozen veggie rice and frozen vegetables, stir fry for 6 minutes until softened. Remove from heat and stir through light soy sauce.
- Roll up omelette and thinly slice. Serve cauliflower fried rice topped with egg. Garnish with spring onion and serve.
Swap frozen vegetables for fresh options you have in the fridge.