The Health and Wellbeing Queensland (HWQld) Research Advisory Committee (RAC) was formed in 2022, as an advisory committee, providing research-related advice to HWQld.
The RAC provides independent advice and recommendations to the HWQld Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on health and wellbeing research priorities, opportunities to inform policy and practice, as well as research partnerships and partnership support activities. The RAC reports to the CEO, and through the CEO to the HWQld Board. It provides:
- Advice on HWQld’s research agenda
- Broad oversight of HWQld’s research activities
- Reviews, assessments and recommendations on research project grants suitable for funding
- Reviews, assessments and recommendations on scholarship applications suitable for funding, and
- Identification of opportunities to leverage research activities and research funding for HWQld consideration.
To find out more, email RAC@hw.qld.gov.au.