Health and Wellbeing Queensland x RACQ International Women’s Day Fun Run Photo moment prize pack competition
As of 4 March 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to submit an entry and the usage of submitted entries will form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to all RACQ International Women’s Day Fun Run participants aged 13 years or over. Individuals must have internet access in order to access their Facebook and Instagram channels.
- Entrants between the ages of 13 and up to but not including 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this competition.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Promotion commences at 05:30 AM AEST on Monday, 7 March 2022 and ends at 18:00 PM AEST on Sunday, 13 March 2022 (“Competition Period”).
- To submit, individuals must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
- Complete the RACQ International Women’s Day Fun Run virtually
- Take a photo while wearing a pink event shirt of them taking part in the virtual event
- Post to either their personal Facebook or Instagram feed, or Facebook or Instagram stories
- When they post, participants must tag Health and Wellbeing Queensland, and follow Health and Wellbeing Queensland page
- All entries are subject to review by the Promoter for compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Entries that contain prohibited or inappropriate content or are otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, as determined by the Promoter, will at the discretion of the Promoter be considered invalid.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be substantially unique; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entrant submissions will be used for the following purposes;
- Select three (53) entries, of whom will win one (1) prize each.
- The prize winners will be determined by a random generator.
- Feature the winning entry images on Health and Wellbeing Queensland social media channels.
- Each winner will be notified via Facebook or Instagram direct message.
- When an entrant submits any materials via the competition such as images (“Content”), the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event their submission is chosen for use (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, media and advertisers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms/before-january-19-2013/
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Health & Wellbeing Queensland (ABN 95 443 756 818) of Ground Floor, 139 Coronation Drive, Milton Green, Milton, Queensland 4064 GPO Box 15032, City East Qld 4000.