TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Amended 15th June, 2021
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Queensland residents aged 13 years or over. Individuals must have internet access in order to access the promotional page.
- Entrants between the ages of 13 and up to but not including 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Persons under the age of 13 may be featured in videos posted by entrants where the entrant is over the age of 18, or where the entrant is between the age of 13 and up to but not including 18 years old and where parental/guardian approval has been given to enter.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Promotion commences at 12:00 AEST on Friday, 04 June 20211 and ends at 12:00 AEST on Wednesday, 23 June 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
visit the Health & Wellbeing Queensland State of Origin Queenslandher landing page at URL
- Locate the Queenslandher chant competition on the page
- Complete the required fields including your reason for entry
- Tell us why you want to win by posting a comment, photo or video below, or film your own #Queenslandher chant
- Visit the Health & Wellbeing Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/healthandwellbeingqld
- Locate the Competition post, pinned to the top of the page and
- Tell us why you want to win by posting a comment, photo or video below, or film your own #Queenslandher chant
Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original response of the entrant that does not infringe on the rights of any third party. The response featured in each entry must comply with the provisions contained in clause 23.
- All entries are subject to review by the Promoter for compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Entries that contain prohibited or inappropriate content, or are otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, as determined by the Promoter, will at the discretion of the Promoter be removed from the microsite. In addition, any entrant that submits such content will not be eligible to win.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be substantially unique; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be five (5) draws conducted for this promotion (“Draw”). Subject to the starting and closing time outlined in clause 5, entries for the Draw will open at 12:00 AEST on Friday, 04 June 2021 and will end at 12:00 AEST on Wednesday, 23 June 2021. The Draw will take place at BCM Group (Australia) Pty Limited, Level 18, 175 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 at 13:00 AEST on Wednesday, 23 June 2021 after entries close for that Draw. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the Draw and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creative merit of the answer provided. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
The winnerwill be notified by way of email or Facebook message on Wednesday, 23 June 2021.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The 5 best valid entries (1 winner and 4 runners up), as determined by the judges, will win four tickets to the 2021 Ampol Women’s State Of Origin.
- The best valid entry (winner), as determined by the judges, will win an additional meet and greet with a Queensland Women’s State of Origin player, on Saturday the 3rd of July.
- Any ancillary costs associated with travel and accommodation are not included.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is $100 AUD.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- When an entrant submits any materials via the promotion including recipes, comments and photos (“Content”), the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking and/or use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Health & Wellbeing Queensland (ABN 95 443 756 818) of Ground Floor, 139 Coronation Drive, Milton Green, Milton, Queensland 4064 GPO Box 15032, City East Qld 4000.
Last updated 15 June 2021