The aim of the GenQ Health and Wellbeing Impact Grants Scheme is to support innovative ideas or approaches that will leverage existing knowledge that has high potential to influence health and wellbeing promotion and/or practice across nutrition, physical activity, sleep, wellbeing and/or health equity, and lead to improved, sustainable and equitable health and wellbeing outcomes at the population level with a focus on infants, children and young people.
Research funded through this scheme should focus on the following objectives:
- Developing research partnerships between researchers, decision-makers and communities
- Creating evidence-based research informed by the community need, and input from community, researchers and policy-makers
- Applying research to drive impact and scale at the local and/or state population level, using a systems-based approach to meet the outcomes listed below
- Supporting the selection, adaptation and implementation of innovations that align with local and/or state populations’ needs and priorities, and
- Evaluating the effectiveness and further scalability of innovations.
- Approved NHMRC Administering Institution (AI) OR partner with an Institution that is an approved Queensland-based NHMRC AI and will submit the application and administer any successful funding (if awarded)
- Deliver activities solely in Qld
For further eligibility details please refer to our guidelines.
Up to $200,000 for initiatives for up to 18 months.
|Stage 1: EOI||Expression of interest open to eligible applicants||23 February 2023||22 March 2023|
|Notification||Applicants notified of outcome||23 May 2023|
|Stage 2: Full Application||Applicants shortlisted in Stage 1 invited to Stage 2||23 May 2023||27 June 2023|
|Notification||Applicants notified of outcome||20 September 2023|
How to apply
- Read guidelines and FAQs
- Visit our Resources for Applicants page for grant writing tips
- Click ‘Apply online’ below to register and complete the online application form via SmartyGrants. If you are unable to access SmartyGrants email email@example.com
Last updated 10 May 2023