Maternal Health and Healthy Lifestyles Grant Opportunity
February 8 @ 9:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm AEST
The Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) – 2023 Maternal Health and Healthy Lifestyles Grant Opportunity will provide grants of financial assistance to support Australian medical research innovation projects that develop new:
- scalable approaches to improve maternal and/or early childhood nutrition and exercise
- scalable approaches to reduce alcohol and other drug use by adolescents and young adults
- new co-designed and scalable lifestyle interventions to reduce the risk of chronic diseases in Priority Populations.
The intended outcome of the research funded by this grant opportunity is to improve the health and wellbeing of Australians by:
- reducing mortality and morbidity in mothers and babies and/or morbidity in early childhood
- reducing the harm caused by alcohol and drug use by adolescents and young adults
- reducing the incidence of chronic diseases by improving modifiable lifestyle-related risk factors in Priority Populations.
This grant opportunity is being administered by NHMRC on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care.
For more information and eligibility, visit grants.gov.au